fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Recital #10 Graduation 2016-2017

Isabella, 7 yo, USA

More
26 Jun 2017 14:21 #26519 by Christine_C88
Liebestraum

The Star Spangled Banner

When I Was Your Man
The following user(s) said Thank You: scakmur, Svetlana gudvill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Aug 2017 15:21 #26682 by scakmur
Replied by scakmur on topic Isabella, 7 yo, USA
Hi Isabella, thanks for your participation! I really liked your energy and enthusiasm in your performance! Way to go!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88

More
23 Aug 2017 20:25 #26764 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Isabella, 7 yo, USA
Dear Isabella !

Thank you very much for taking part in our Graduation International Academic Concert!

I enjoyed your video very much! You made tremendous progress and grew up a lot! Your hands and fingers were literally flying, when you played Liebestraum! Your ability to divide your eye-focus between the notes and keys is now outstanding! You developed great fingers' management and most of your moves makes sense. You managed to make melody smooth with such busy left hand. Way to go!
'The Star Spangled Banner' - very advance arrangement for your age. I enjoyed watching how focused and concentrated you are playing it. If you dedicated, you can do anything. Such a wonderful feature for you to have success in anything, After all, you played the piece very well!

'When I Was Your Man' - it is so great that you started learning how to play modern music with these new chords and combinations of sounds and rhythm! This song requires outstanding both hands coordination. You provided. I am sure you will return to this piece many times in your life. It will maybe sound smoother, but not as amazing for such little girl as today!

We prepare a gift for you and all the necessary documents (certificate/diploma). Please send us the following information to:

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

What do we need?

The name as it should appear on the document.
Link to the Diary if you graduated a Level and earned the Diploma (indicate the specific level that you accomplished)

The exact address for sending you a parcel with a gift and documents.

This year we send a magnetic card with a reminder of the date of our next Academic Concert - the Butterfly Ball.

We will be grateful if you post your review about Soft Mozart on our forum and share it with others on facebook or other social sites!

Sincerely Yours,

Hellene Hiner

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Christine_C88

Time to create page: 0.103 seconds