fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× FAQ about our program and curriculum

Daily Lessons for Beginners

More
02 Sep 2016 15:17 #24150 by ravandenheuvel
I just bought the program 2 days ago and am feeling a little overwhelmed! I looked over the lesson plans and am still having a hard time getting a handle on what it will look like for my 6 year old. Do I just have her play an assortment of games each day and begin to learn songs on Gentle Piano? Is there an order she should do the games in? I have poured over the manual and the guides and am still having trouble grasping what a "days lesson" should look like. My daughter is 6 and she will be doing the level C lesson plans.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
04 Sep 2016 19:21 #24160 by sulamita

ravandenheuvel wrote: I just bought the program 2 days ago and am feeling a little overwhelmed! I looked over the lesson plans and am still having a hard time getting a handle on what it will look like for my 6 year old. Do I just have her play an assortment of games each day and begin to learn songs on Gentle Piano? Is there an order she should do the games in? I have poured over the manual and the guides and am still having trouble grasping what a "days lesson" should look like. My daughter is 6 and she will be doing the level C lesson plans.

добрый день! замечательно, что у вас есть программа и желание учиться!

планы на сайте расписаны по месяцам, а вы сами планируете свою работу в зависимости от способностей ребенка. смотрите как он справляется и ведите его дальше. игровые модули в программе для развития навыков, и "играть" следует от 30 с до 5 мин в зависимости рекомендации в самих планах))
ваш подготовительный курс, возраст с 5 лет и выше)
в планах все написано пошагово, главная задача не перегружать ребенка новыми трудными для него задачами. таким образом ребенок учится и развивается гармонично!
успехов вам!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
05 Sep 2016 17:11 #24175 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Daily Lessons for Beginners
Hello and welcome!
My colleague tried to answer in Russian
Let me also comment in English ;)

ravandenheuvel wrote: I just bought the program 2 days ago and am feeling a little overwhelmed!

No wonder! Soft Mozart is entire new educational system. However, if you will follow on line lesson plans and post your questions, you will be ok. Learning should be interactive!

I looked over the lesson plans and am still having a hard time getting a handle on what it will look like for my 6 year old. Do I just have her play an assortment of games each day and begin to learn songs on Gentle Piano?

Did you read this plans? I suggest to learn 4 piano pieces from Ingroductory: Hot Cross Buns, French Song, Jingle Bells and Ode to Joy. As soon as your daughter will start playing, make a video of her hands and let me see it. I will suggest you the next level. The rest of her activities are described here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...year-old-and-up.html

Is there an order she should do the games in? I have poured over the manual and the guides and am still having trouble grasping what a "days lesson" should look like. My daughter is 6 and she will be doing the level C lesson plans.

Treat the games as a 'medicine': give her 30 sec to 1 min to play and record the results. They look 'gamish'. However, they are very strong stimulating tools for her attention span. 1 game should be played for a month for the same amount of time. She will get more points. This is what matters!
Please, read more suggestions here:
www.softmozart.com/forum/20-hellene-hine...rite-a-new-book.html

Back to the Mozart

More
05 Sep 2016 18:02 - 05 Sep 2016 18:04 #24177 by ravandenheuvel
Thank you so very much! I also didn't realize the cd that comes in the mail would include lesson plans. I printed everything off and started on week 1 with my 6 year old. We have loved every minute of it! It has become less daunting and we love the games that help us learn. Thank you for your help, I look forward to using this program for many years!
Last edit: 05 Sep 2016 18:04 by ravandenheuvel.

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds