fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2017-2018

Blaise age 11 USA

More
21 Nov 2017 15:47 #27347 by linzy
Blaise age 11 USA was created by linzy
After quite a break from regular practice with Soft Mozart we are going to try to re-integrate it into our schedule. Blaise has used the program before, and has been working his way through level one John Thompson books at home. I will start him on level one which he has been on in this program before. My plan for now is to start the curriculum, for his first song to learn we will choose a Chirstmas themed song.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Elena_Gurina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Nov 2017 17:35 #27381 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Blaise age 11 USA

linzy wrote: After quite a break from regular practice with Soft Mozart we are going to try to re-integrate it into our schedule. Blaise has used the program before, and has been working his way through level one John Thompson books at home. I will start him on level one which he has been on in this program before. My plan for now is to start the curriculum, for his first song to learn we will choose a Chirstmas themed song.

Welcome back, Linzy!

I saw your post long ago, but was in the battle with new upgrades for Win 10. Bill Gates for sure keeps all of us - software developers - on our toes. :lol:

Level 1 is about right for Blaise. I wish to see any vid of him playing Thompson. Can you produce one to see his hands/fingers?

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds