fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Julia - 6 yo girl - USA

More
10 May 2017 16:41 #25895 by EmilyC
Julia is Blake's sister, she is more intrigued/interested in the piano and open to playing around on the piano with me. She has suffered from congestion a lot over the last year and it has affected her hearing (and mumbly speech) on-and-off so she doesn't have a great "ear" for music or singing.

We are going to do the same program as posted on Prep Level C and in my other post about Blake.

My understanding is that next week, we will come back and post scores and progress. :)

Wish us luck!

Old picture for fun, she is SIX now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 May 2017 10:52 - 11 May 2017 10:54 #25896 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Julia - 6 yo girl - USA
Hi, Emily!
Happy to see you in our forum!
'Ear for music' is something different then just ability to profcess the pitch. All unborn babies develop absolute ear for music. Can you believe it?
They first get vibrations of sounds and after that pitches. On the top they get their mothers special hormones as reaction to sounds in their blood stream.
The sound perception is all body experience inside and out for all of us.
Since we teach through active interaction. Julia should develop music ear in the most natural and applicable way.
Can't wait to see your videos!

Back to the Mozart
Last edit: 11 May 2017 10:54 by hellene.

More
11 May 2017 10:52 #25897 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Julia - 6 yo girl - USA
PS
Very nice pic!

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds