fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× 2016-2017

Christina Aziz 10 years The Gambia - West Africa

More
17 Sep 2016 19:23 #24374 by bella
and here i will be posting Tina's weekly progress with Softmozart .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Jul 2017 04:57 #26572 by bella
wow i cannot believe it is almost a year since i started this topic . A little update : We had many hiccups in our piano learning journey :( our keyboard died and we were not ready to invest in a new one , but thanks to Hellene and Patty Robert who blessed us with her own beautiful piano keyboard with a stand , that keyboard made the journey by sea all the way from USA to The Gambia , boat got stuck in Spain for a while before it was able to reach us and it was like Christmas when we got it . Then we had a major electricity problem at home , house needed to be rewired , generator broke and where we live we rely heavily on personal generators for electricity , government electricity is really bad , so we spent many hours in the day and night without electricity . Thank God all is fixed now and keeping our finger crossed our learning journey this year will go smoothly . I commit to try to post at the end of every week and share with you what we are learning . Looking forward to your comments and advice . Happy to be back .

More
16 Jul 2017 15:59 #26574 by hellene

bella wrote: wow i cannot believe it is almost a year since i started this topic . A little update : We had many hiccups in our piano learning journey :( our keyboard died and we were not ready to invest in a new one , but thanks to Hellene and Patty Robert who blessed us with her own beautiful piano keyboard with a stand , that keyboard made the journey by sea all the way from USA to The Gambia , boat got stuck in Spain for a while before it was able to reach us and it was like Christmas when we got it . Then we had a major electricity problem at home , house needed to be rewired , generator broke and where we live we rely heavily on personal generators for electricity , government electricity is really bad , so we spent many hours in the day and night without electricity . Thank God all is fixed now and keeping our finger crossed our learning journey this year will go smoothly . I commit to try to post at the end of every week and share with you what we are learning . Looking forward to your comments and advice . Happy to be back .

With all these adventures I am fascinated with your dedication and focus, Vivian. You are a wonderful mother of wonderful family. I am happy working with you!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: bella

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds