fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Hellene Hiner's Blog

Skype Session 30th of September

More
30 Sep 2012 05:28 #5963 by andreasro
Москва времени составляет 9 часов после того, как эллин / Хьюстоне.

hellene wrote: Sorry for being so late with this announcement!

I had been incredibly busy past few days, but I am eager to start our Skype sessions!

Tomorrow at 9 AM (Houston time) I will open Skype as soft.mozart

I will be there for you for approximately 3 hours (depending on amount of requests)

Let's organize sessions to be 1/2 each 1 on 1:

9 - 9:30 Lee
9:30 - 10 Andrea
10 - 10:30 cher-galka
10:30 - 11 Larisa
11 - 11.30 Mendoza
11:30 - 12 Ariel

Please, count carefully the difference between my time and yours to be in tune ;) !

Please, choose your time and do not be disappointed, if your spot is already taken by somebody else. Try to negotiate.

THIS IS NOT THE LAST SESSION - WE WILL HAVE PLENTY IN FUTURE. For now our goal is to be introduced to each other and see, how we can organize our Skype sessions in the most effective and productive manner.
Our first challenge is technical component. So, let's take it one small step at a time.

I would kindly ask Andrea to help us with our first SKYPE session organizations!

Google Russian :):

hellene wrote: Извините за опоздание с этим объявлением!

Я был невероятно занят последние несколько дней, но мне не терпится начать наш Skype сессий!

Завтра в 9 утра (Houston времени) я открою Skype, как soft.mozart

Я буду там для вас в течение примерно 3-х часов (в зависимости от количества запросов)

Давайте организуем сеансы быть 1/2 каждый 1 на 1:

9 - 9:30 Lee
9:30 - 10 Andrea
10 - 10:30 чер-Галка
10:30 - 11 Лариса
11 - 11,30 Mendoza
11:30 - 12 Ariel

Пожалуйста, тщательно рассчитывать разницу между моим и ваше время быть в гармонии!

Пожалуйста, выберите время и не быть разочарованным, если ваше место уже занято кем-то другим. Попробуйте провести переговоры.

ЭТО НЕ ПОСЛЕДНЯЯ СЕССИЯ - нас будет много в будущем. На данный момент наша цель должна быть введена друг с другом и посмотреть, как мы можем организовать наше Skype сессий в наиболее эффективным и продуктивным образом.
Наша первая задача состоит в технической составляющей. Итак, давайте сделаем еще один маленький шаг за один раз.

Я бы просить Андреа, чтобы помочь нам с нашим первым SKYPE организации сессии!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Sep 2012 05:44 #5964 by andreasro

Sudarinya wrote: так... разница с Хьюстоном -10 часов. Если я выбираю время 10:00 то в Москве будет 8 вечера.

Sudarinya,

10 утра Хьюстон 7 вечера Москва.

hellene wrote: Давайте сделаем так: мы связываемся с Галиной и пытаемся присоединить вас (поскольку она первая взяла это место). Если технически все сработает, будем общаться втроем. Если нет - запишу вас на следующую неделю. Хорошо?

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sudarinya

More
30 Sep 2012 17:27 #5969 by Sudarinya

andreasro wrote:

Sudarinya wrote: так... разница с Хьюстоном -10 часов. Если я выбираю время 10:00 то в Москве будет 8 вечера.

Sudarinya,

10 утра Хьюстон 7 вечера Москва.

hellene wrote: Давайте сделаем так: мы связываемся с Галиной и пытаемся присоединить вас (поскольку она первая взяла это место). Если технически все сработает, будем общаться втроем. Если нет - запишу вас на следующую неделю. Хорошо?

похоже, со мной не получилось соединиться :(

More
30 Sep 2012 20:17 #5976 by hellene
Не получилось, но давайте соединимся через неделю!

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sudarinya

More
01 Oct 2012 06:04 #5981 by andreasro
Feedback after Skype session:

Before and during the session I was contacted by and exchanged messages with most of those who were going to have a Skype session 1-on-1 with her. It was nice to meet online and be able to talk instantly to people you see only on the forum, through what they leave behind :)

Hellene had the chance to see A. (4yrs old) in action. He wanted to play the piano in his own way and Hellene wanted to watch him. We were both surprised. She was surprised to see and hear what keys he was pressing and what sounds he was making, and I was surprised that it all made musical sense afterall! :lol:

I liked her balanced attitude towards everything. And also that she gave arguments - from her experience - regarding every affirmation and every piece of advice she made. That's why, to me, she was convincing :P

She insisted on things to do with my son to help him progress and develop skills - and she told me thoroughly why do this and that, and why kids need tangible things, not only words of praise, to continue on doing something. I will put them in practice and will give you all feedback after a while.

Also, she told me what to do next to improve my skills. In my case, she suggested to learn some challenging pieces and also to try to play more often the 4 finger exercises on a real piano or a digital piano. As my cousin's place is not so easy to reach, I will try to find another place to exercise. Hellene gave me an idea, Manda one more. If I understood correctly, in Russia you can find a piano in every house (?) or at least there are schools were you can find pianos available and play on.
In Romania it's not the case, but hey, I didn't even try it and never heard of anyone trying it :silly: So I got an idea and will see how it goes...

In half an hour she told me and we exchanged as much as we could.
I don't want to tell you all of it, not only because I don't have the time, or that I want to put into practice and share the results or feedback afterwards, but also because I suggest you all to have a go, to have just one Skype session with her and meet her and let her tell you what is suitable for you and the children you teach.

I prefer letting her own experience and her own voice talk to you and you make your own opinion.
I'm just one human being, a parent with 2 kids.

Andrea
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mandabplus3

More
01 Oct 2012 09:37 #5985 by Mandabplus3
Sincere thank you, SUPERMUM! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: andreasro

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds