fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Germany

More
17 Feb 2018 12:10 #28651 by DagiB
Hello from Germany was created by DagiB
Hi I just wanted to introduce us and then we are off :)

We are a family of six living in Germany (and German) mama & Papa (both are 44) and four kids three boys (almost 17, almost 15, and 11) and a girl (6 yr).
I have learned about soft mozart from a friend living half a world away and was intrigued- my personal experience with piano lessons was just so-so as a teenager
I am in the process of convincing the Hubs to give it a try and order it for at least six months but he is still really hesitant, even though he would like to learn how to play as well...
We have been doing the games and the free song for a bit, and both younger kids love it. of course a song that would really get the 11 yo working is Für Elise. I am sure it is in the program, or not? so that would be cool.
I think we will need some more guidance as to where to do what next (I am a green personality and LOVE to have a written go here do this and then this kind of step by step plan...)
Looking forward to hearing from the rest of all of you!
Regards from Germany,
Dagmar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Feb 2018 15:04 #28662 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello from Germany
Dear Dagmar,
Welcome!

DagiB wrote: Hi I just wanted to introduce us and then we are off :)

We are a family of six living in Germany (and German) mama & Papa (both are 44) and four kids three boys (almost 17, almost 15, and 11) and a girl (6 yr).

Wonderful! We love to work with big families!

I have learned about soft mozart from a friend living half a world away and was intrigued- my personal experience with piano lessons was just so-so as a teenager
I am in the process of convincing the Hubs to give it a try and order it for at least six months but he is still really hesitant, even though he would like to learn how to play as well...

Why don't you consider getting a monthly subscription? We have excellent prices for them now!

We have been doing the games and the free song for a bit, and both younger kids love it. of course a song that would really get the 11 yo working is Für Elise. I am sure it is in the program, or not? so that would be cool.

Of cause! We have 3 versions: for very beginners, just 1-st -easy part - and the original.
Here is the video of our student perfecting the piece:

I think we will need some more guidance as to where to do what next (I am a green personality and LOVE to have a written go here do this and then this kind of step by step plan...)
Looking forward to hearing from the rest of all of you!
Regards from Germany,
Dagmar

We have detailed lesson plans for each level.
They are mostly about theory, music appreciation and sight-reading and othe important subjects.
For the piano performance you will need my guidance, if the suggested pieces will be to easy for you. Usualy our students perform at on line recitals and receive my suggestions.

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: DagiB

More
20 Feb 2018 05:35 #28679 by bella
Replied by bella on topic Hello from Germany
yay I am so excited to have you here Dagmar !!! Welcome to Soft Mozart !!

More
21 Feb 2018 06:19 #28687 by DagiB
Replied by DagiB on topic Hello from Germany
Thanks Bella! We are very happy to be here!! :)

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds