fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Duluth, Minnesota

More
20 Jan 2017 23:01 #25305 by paseajskids
I am the father of 6 kids, ages 1 - 17. My wife and I have been longing to teach all our kids piano. We had different piano teachers on and off for the last 8 years. We decided to give Soft Mozart a go and hope to supplement it with a piano teacher. My 14 years is most excited and is will be most involved.

We have an acoustic upright and hope to get good USB keyboard soon.

I am 45 years and I started playing the piano in college. I mostly play chords and patterns, though I can recognize and name the notes, I can not play with both hands and definitely not without going really, really slow.

Looking forward to learning how to play well,

Poochie Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Jan 2017 11:26 #25311 by hellene
Welcome!

paseajskids wrote: I am the father of 6 kids, ages 1 - 17. My wife and I have been longing to teach all our kids piano. We had different piano teachers on and off for the last 8 years. We decided to give Soft Mozart a go and hope to supplement it with a piano teacher. My 14 years is most excited and is will be most involved.

We have an acoustic upright and hope to get good USB keyboard soon.

Yes, interaction is very important for learning with my method!

I am 45 years and I started playing the piano in college. I mostly play chords and patterns, though I can recognize and name the notes, I can not play with both hands and definitely not without going really, really slow.

It will be fun to record before and after progress. You will find it remarkable in couple of weeks.

Looking forward to learning how to play well,

Poochie Jones

Share your progress!

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.071 seconds