fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

new student

More
09 Jan 2017 13:56 #25151 by Mrvigil
Replied by Mrvigil on topic new student
Then I believe I do mostly 1, again, so that I will become familiar with the solfeggi images. I did try both 2 and 3.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jan 2017 15:09 #25152 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic new student

Mrvigil wrote: Then I believe I do mostly 1, again, so that I will become familiar with the solfeggi images. I did try both 2 and 3.

Try also the module 'Guess Key' - it will teach you to find any key on fly without looking at your hands. Again, don't push yourself too hard: 5 min of the game is enough

The algorhythm of the software will help you to progress more and more in 5 minutes. Let me know the score!

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jan 2017 20:12 #25154 by Mrvigil
Tried minuet in G, fave class(sight reading) Did L2 40 of 43 7 and R2 19 of 22 5 and P2 61 of 65 16. I also did Nursery and improved some, on Mary had a little lamb I trie P4 59 of 63 10 and P5 61 of 63 11 and P6 63 of 63 24. I also did Guess key for 10 min 428 and Note key 6 minutes 262.

More
09 Jan 2017 20:35 #25155 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic new student

Mrvigil wrote: Tried minuet in G, fave class(sight reading) Did L2 40 of 43 7 and R2 19 of 22 5 and P2 61 of 65 16. I also did Nursery and improved some, on Mary had a little lamb I trie P4 59 of 63 10 and P5 61 of 63 11 and P6 63 of 63 24. I also did Guess key for 10 min 428 and Note key 6 minutes 262.

it looks like improvement to me on sight reading :)
don't push it with any modules, especially Guess Key:the software works on your pitch recognition. Better to play less minutes (of the game time) and to play more often. It is like with healthy meals :P Each time you start over, you take different route based on your performance. The program recognizes your every move.
Any progress on pieces for performance?
PS
it would be great to see your hands at least once a week. Can someone record you playing?

Back to the Mozart

More
09 Jan 2017 20:41 #25156 by Mrvigil
I did improve on the Nursery songs and tried higher levels too. On the guess key game, I will aim for 5 minutes, because it was first time, I went a little longer to learn how it works. I will record on video myself this week. Thank you for all your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You: hellene

More
10 Jan 2017 18:17 #25159 by Mrvigil
i can't seem to send a video, everytime I try, it disappears.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds