fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

new student

More
03 Jan 2017 12:36 #25077 by Mrvigil
new student was created by Mrvigil
My name is Johnny and my goal for this year is to become a great pianist. I have had a few lessons but alway get stuck and remain stagnant. i have been watching Soft Mozart and decided to invest the money and commit to learning. Any help is appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2017 12:44 #25078 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic new student
Dear Johny,
Welcome!
I am going to be your on line tutor. Your program will be shipped within 24 hours. Meanwhile, there are some prep material that I will give you to use.
Please, let me know, what piano do you have?
If you have a picture of the instrument, it will be great!

Mrvigil wrote: My name is Johnny and my goal for this year is to become a great pianist. I have had a few lessons but alway get stuck and remain stagnant. i have been watching Soft Mozart and decided to invest the money and commit to learning. Any help is appreciated.

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Jan 2017 12:50 #25079 by Mrvigil
Replied by Mrvigil on topic new student
my keyboard is a yamaha
Attachments:

More
03 Jan 2017 14:40 #25082 by hellene
Looks like 88 keys with weighted keys. Excellent instrument!
Do you have any recording of you playing? I would like to know you level to be able to suggest piano pieces to learn.
There are 2 things I would like for you to do before the program will arrive:

1. Start learning the following exercises:
www.softmozart.com/forum/55-teaching-vid...the-first-level.html
2. I am going to send you a book to read that will explain the most importand basics of this invention. The book will be sent to your email address that you used in the order. Please, don't miss the file from This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Jan 2017 16:47 #25083 by Mrvigil
Replied by Mrvigil on topic new student
here is a recording of me attempting to read and play with both hands. I get lost a few times!
Attachments:

More
03 Jan 2017 17:42 #25084 by hellene

Mrvigil wrote: here is a recording of me attempting to read and play with both hands. I get lost a few times!

Was it supposed to be a video or audio? I managed to open audio only.
Liked a lot your intelligent and gentle piano touch. You have good inner hearing. Your phrasing is making a lot of sence. I see very beautiful legato too.
Don't worry about the mistakes! My method is about building self-esteem and confidence first and formost. The rest will fall into place before you even know it.
Did you see this video?
The guy is playing the same piano piece after starting from scratch in 3 months.

I think, together we will achieve much better results, because you already have a very distant level of piano skills that we will use as the base.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds