fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Prospective user *a bit confused*

More
05 May 2016 06:15 #22831 by Kutez
Hello, we are a homeschooling family from Romania. I've been following Mozart Software for some time waiting for the right moment to try it out with our little girl A. Now, as the moment has arrived, instrument, PC all set in place, so we wanted to buy the software, but we noticed the price has DOUBLED (USD 299 for 12mo in OCT-NOV 2015 to USD 571) from several months ago when we last checked.

Has there been a recent major update to the software to account for such abrupt price increase?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 May 2016 07:48 #22832 by hellene

Kutez wrote: Hello, we are a homeschooling family from Romania. I've been following Mozart Software for some time waiting for the right moment to try it out with our little girl A. Now, as the moment has arrived, instrument, PC all set in place, so we wanted to buy the software, but we noticed the price has DOUBLED (USD 299 for 12mo in OCT-NOV 2015 to USD 571) from several months ago when we last checked.

Has there been a recent major update to the software to account for such abrupt price increase?

Dear Kutez,
The confusion starts from the understanding about what Soft Mozart in fact is. We are not selling the 'software'. We sale the access to the computerized curriculum with software component in it. It is my method and I am persnally involved in educating all of our students, teachers and families.
The value of such education increase since our students have improved level of success.
The dedicated students and families are getting scholarship discounts and some don't pay anything after showing us their dedication.
Please, check our Scholarship page for more information.
I am here to help you. So, don't hesitate to ask questions!

Back to the Mozart

More
06 May 2016 01:58 #22834 by Kutez
Dear Hellene, thank you very much for your reply. I will check to see your scholarships and get back to you if I have any questions.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds