fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

California

More
16 Apr 2016 19:08 #22749 by tsaism
California was created by tsaism
Hello from ET (7) and KT (4). We have been trying out different parts of the software this week before formally going through the lesson plans. Both love it. However, I appreciate some guidance for ET as refuses to use the solfeggio system and strongly prefers the letters. He had already learned some music reading before we discovered Soft Mozart and completed Guess key in about 9 minutes on the second day using the letters. Is it worth trying to make him move back to solfeggio for the ear training?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Apr 2016 15:25 #22752 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic California
Welcome!

tsaism wrote: Hello from ET (7) and KT (4). We have been trying out different parts of the software this week before formally going through the lesson plans. Both love it. However, I appreciate some guidance for ET as refuses to use the solfeggio system and strongly prefers the letters.

Our philosophy is to start the beginners in their comfort zone and gradually lead them to chellenges. Let ET use ABC system. Eventually she will be bi-lingual. Just place piano stickers with icon ON the keys and key guides with letters BEHIND the keys.

Please, look at this video and see, how it works for this child:

He had already learned some music reading before we discovered Soft Mozart and completed

Wonderful! Start Albums of 0-1 level for reading on 6th and 5th presentation. Ask to read ALL songs (so, he won't able to memorize anything). Let me go (or make a video) of how it goes. We have to rely on personal experience of the child.

Guess key in about 9 minutes on the second day using the letters. Is it worth trying to make him move back to solfeggio for the ear training?

Yes ! Ask him to make the same amount of points in 9 minutes on Do Re Mi.
You also may ask to play for at least 1 min with screen off by ear.

I would like to see your children's hands. Can you upload any video?

We will choose the repertoire for them for the recital in May-June.

Back to the Mozart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds