fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello from Knoxville Tennessee

More
27 Jan 2016 08:32 - 27 Jan 2016 15:43 #21866 by Ryland
Hi, Im Ryland ---father and I'm Sri --mother of a 6 year old daughter --ZeeZee and a 2 year old daughter --Emily. We will be starting the lesson plans for our two girls the first of February--We are looking at their lessons now. We are very excited for them!!!! This is a family learning experience for us.
Question???? I do not have too much time left after work and working with them on these lessons--but if i could find a little more time to maybe start lessons myself what lesson plan would I start with? -I'm 53 and no music experience--
Question??? Do we pick a teacher from the Soft Mozart program? or are we assigned a teacher to work with? and how do we interact with the teacher ? --online? or Skype? or email?
ok please reply --Thanks
Question???? I have a macbook pro and a casio LK-100 LK-110 ----What kind of a midi do I need? and do I need 2 ? --one for input and one for output ---casio is a 5 multi timbre receive and mac pro is a usb
Last edit: 27 Jan 2016 15:43 by Ryland.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jan 2016 15:44 #21872 by hellene
Dear Ryland,
Welcome!

Ryland wrote: Hi, Im Ryland ---father of a 6 year old daughter --ZeeZee and a 2 year old daughter --Emily. I will be starting the lesson plans for my two girls the first of February--i'm looking at their lessons now. I'm very excited for them!!!!

Did you receive the link to the lesson plans?

Question???? I do not have too much time left after work and working with them on these lessons--but if i could find a little more time to maybe start lessons myself what lesson plan would I start with? -I'm 53 and no music experience--

Prep C www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans.html
Start from scratch ;)

Question??? Do we pick a teacher from the Soft Mozart program? or are we assigned a teacher to work with? and how do we interact with the teacher ? --online? or Skype? or email?
ok please reply --Thanks

You are going to interact with teachers and parents through your Progress Diary.
People share their updates - videos, pictures and stories - and receive the guidance (if needed).

Question???? I have a macbook pro and a casio LK-100 LK-110 ----What kind of a midi do I need? and do I need 2 ? --one for input and one for output ---casio is a 5 multi timbre receive and mac pro is a usb

Check this article, please!
pianolearningsoftware.com/pages/demo-les...earning-to-go-gentle

Back to the Mozart
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ryland

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds