fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Welcome to the SoftMozart forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Hello everyone

More
03 Sep 2015 17:24 #20756 by dfredrickson
Hello everyone was created by dfredrickson
Hi, I'm just starting in soft mozart. I have a daughter who has been in piano lessons for a few years and a son just beginning. I'm trying this out rather than the traditional lessons, we'll see.

Daniel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Sep 2015 18:50 #20758 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic Hello everyone
Welcome, Daniel!

dfredrickson wrote: Hi, I'm just starting in soft mozart. I have a daughter who has been in piano lessons for a few years

Even though your daughter was in piano lessons, I would recommend you to start with the Prep C lesson plans, because there are some subjects that is not taught in private lessons for different reasons. Some of the subjects are introduced just in Universities! www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...year-old-and-up.html
Just pick her piano pieces in accordance with her current level. Let me know, if you need any help/advice on that.

and a son just beginning. I'm trying this out rather than the traditional lessons, we'll see.

Daniel

How old is he?

Back to the Mozart

More
03 Sep 2015 19:03 #20759 by dfredrickson
Replied by dfredrickson on topic Hello everyone
Thanks, I'm still browsing through the lesson plan material trying to figure out where to start. I'll start her out on the prep C as you suggest.

Daughter is 8 and son is 4.

More
03 Sep 2015 19:08 #20760 by hellene
The lesson plan for your son is Prep B
www.softmozart.com/forum/63-lesson-plans...d-to-5-year-old.html
I am currently working on making the plans more detailed.
Do you think that weekly plans will serve you better?

Back to the Mozart

More
07 Sep 2015 15:26 #20783 by dfredrickson
Replied by dfredrickson on topic Hello everyone
Weekly plans might be nice, but I really think I need to just see how this goes over the next few weeks before I'll really have a feeling for what I'm doing.

More
08 Sep 2015 10:25 #20787 by hellene

dfredrickson wrote: Weekly plans might be nice,

I am working on it!

but I really think I need to just see how this goes over the next few weeks before I'll really have a feeling for what I'm doing.

share any of you concern/question. I will help you to get the most effective learning rout.

Back to the Mozart

Time to create page: 0.090 seconds