fbpx

Our Promotion

Save, Сэкономьте, Ahorrar
The 'Butterfly Ball' is Officially Over. What Next?/ "Бал Бабочек" закончен. Что дальше?/La Gala de Mariposas ha terminado oficialmente. ¿Qué sigue? (12 Feb 2024)

Unlock Your 'Butterfly Ball' Benefits: Certificates and Discounts Awaiting!
Откройте для себя преимущества «Бала Бабочек»: начинаем производить сертификаты и назначать скидки!
¡Desbloquea tus beneficios de la Gala de Mariposas: Certificados y descuentos te esperan!

× Technical Questions

software issues

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
07 Sep 2017 05:38 #26844 by dalis
software issues was created by dalis
Hi,

I have emailed this twice, but I had no reply.

I'm trying to install the software on a new computer and although it allows me to download the software from the link I got with the order details, it wont let me activate the key provided.
This same key has worked on my old laptop, but it isn't working on it anymore either. On both devices I get the error that says server cant be reached or on my latest attempt it says: SaveSiteKeyError Error: -2

The key I'm trying to use should be active for life, it renews by itself every 30 days.

Please assist with this.

Regards,
Alina

Regards,

Alina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Sep 2017 09:06 #26846 by hellene
Replied by hellene on topic software issues
Alina, Hello!
It is some miscommunication happening. We didn't receive anything from you.
Please, email again at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and write here after you did.
We will make sure the message is not lost.
The key won't work twice, but we will grant you the other one.

dalis wrote: Hi,

I have emailed this twice, but I had no reply.

I'm trying to install the software on a new computer and although it allows me to download the software from the link I got with the order details, it wont let me activate the key provided.
This same key has worked on my old laptop, but it isn't working on it anymore either. On both devices I get the error that says server cant be reached or on my latest attempt it says: SaveSiteKeyError Error: -2

The key I'm trying to use should be active for life, it renews by itself every 30 days.

Please assist with this.

Regards,
Alina

Regards,

Alina

Back to the Mozart

• dalis
  • dalis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Sep 2017 07:45 #26848 by dalis
Replied by dalis on topic software issues
Hi Hellene,
Hope you are keeping well.
Thanks for your reply. I have resent the email.
Alina

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds